World’s most advanced LED auxiliary light – brighter than any high beam, fully dimmable, flood beam pattern, and multiple mounting options.
- 70 watts with 10,000+ lumens and only 6-amp power draw at max output per light.
- 4.7” diameter housing – great for motorcycle or vehicle
7 optics 21 LEDs with a flood beam pattern – giving you a great light far down the road as well as spilling into the sides of the road.
- Fully dimmable using your WonderWheel
- Ability to turn on/off using your Turn Signal Cancel
- Variety of functions including*:
High Beam Mode – lights go full 100% with bike’s high beam
Horn Activation Mode – lights strobe when horn is activated
Hazard Flash Mode – lights strobe when hazards are on
Turn Signal Dimming Mode – lights dim when turn signals are activated
- Your bike is sure to be noticed during the day and will brightly illuminate the road ahead at night
- Perfect for: long distance riding, winding back roads, off-road adventures and seeing what is on the sides of the road around you
*Flashing and strobing functions are not factory default and will need to be programmed to turn on – instructions on how to do so are in CANopener Manual.
Pair of Super Sevina LED Lights
Bike specific wiring harness with CANopener
Mounting brackets with stainless steel hardware
- Night driving
- Off-Road Vehicles