World’s most advanced LED auxiliary light – brighter than any high beam, super spot beam pattern, fully dimmable, no added switches to your bike, and multiple mounting options.
- 70 watts with 7,500+ lumens and only 6-amp power draw at max output per light.
- 4.7” diameter housing – great for seeing into the shoulder and oncoming traffic
- 7 LED optics with a super spot beam pattern – brightly illuminating the distance and road ahead
- Fully dimmable using your WonderWheel
- Ability to turn on/off using your Turn Signal Cancel
- Variety of functions including*:
- High Beam Mode – lights go full 100% with bike’s high beam
- Horn Activation Mode – lights strobe when horn is activated
- Hazard Flash Mode – lights strobe when hazards are on
- Turn Signal Dimming Mode – lights dim when turn signals are activated and return to
- Your bike is sure to be noticed during the day and will brightly illuminate the road far ahead at night
- Perfect for: long distance riding, commuting, seeing in the distance and off-road adventures.
*Flashing and strobing functions are not factory default and will need to be programmed to turn on – instructions on how to do so are in CANopener Manual.
70 watts consumption each (on high).
7500+ lumens each.
Includes wiring harness.
Custom tooled optics.
Made in the U.S.A.