Krista (BMW R1250GSAW "water-cooled") LED Lights
World’s most advanced LED auxiliary light – 8-degree pencil beam, fully dimmable, no added switches to your bike, and multiple mounting options.
- 36 watts with 3,000+ lumens and only 3-amp power draw at max output per light
- 3.7” diameter housing – this light can be mounted in places others cannot
- 3 LED optics with an 8-degree spot beam pattern focused down the road for long-distance visibility, perfect for highway driving
- Fully dimmable using your WonderWheel
- Ability to turn on/off using your Turn Signal Cancel
- Variety of functions including*:
- High Beam Mode – lights go full 100% with bike’s high beam
- Horn Activation Mode – lights strobe when horn is activated
- Hazard Flash Mode – lights strobe when hazards are on
- Turn Signal Dimming Mode – lights dim when turn signals are activated and return to
- Your bike is sure to be noticed during the day and will brightly illuminate the road ahead at night
*Flashing and strobing functions are not factory default and will need to be programmed to turn on – instructions on how to do so are in CANopener Manual.
36 watts consumption each (on high).
3000+ lumens each.
Includes wiring harness.
Custom tooled optics.