Erica (BMW R1250GSAW "water-cooled") LED Lights
World’s most advanced LED auxiliary light – brighter than any high beam, floodlight pattern, fully dimmable, no added switches to your bike, and multiple mounting options.
- 60 watts with 6,000+ lumens and only 5-amp power draw at max output per light.
- 3.7” diameter housing – great for seeing into the shoulder and oncoming traffic
- 6 LED optics with a flood beam pattern – brightly illuminating the shoulder and the road ahead
- Fully dimmable using your WonderWheel
- Ability to turn on/off using your Turn Signal Cancel
- Variety of functions including*:
- High Beam Mode – lights go full 100% with bike’s high beam
- Horn Activation Mode – lights strobe when horn is activated
- Hazard Flash Mode – lights strobe when hazards are on
- Turn Signal Dimming Mode – lights dim when turn signals are activated and return to
- Your bike is sure to be noticed during the day and will brightly illuminate the road ahead at night
- Perfect for: long distance riding, winding back roads, off-road adventures and seeing what is on the sides of the road around you
*Flashing and strobing functions are not factory default and will need to be programmed to turn on – instructions on how to do so are in CANopener Manual.
60 watts consumption each (on high).
6000+ lumens each.
Wiring harness included.
Super high power.
Custom tooled optics.