World’s most advanced LED auxiliary light – 8-degree pencil beam, fully dimmable, and multiple mounting options.
- 36 watts with 3,000+ lumens and only 3-amp power draw at max output per light
- 3.7” diameter housing
- 3 LED optics with an 8-degree spot beam pattern focused down the road for long-distance visibility, perfect for highway driving
- Dimmable using included rheostat
- Ability to turn on/off via switch
- Variety of functions including*:
- High Beam Mode – lights go full 100% with the bike’s high beam
- Horn Activation Mode – lights go full 100% when horn is activated
- Your bike is sure to be noticed during the day and will brightly illuminate the road ahead at night
*Some bikes with LED headlights will not have the high beam feature. Horn option may need additional parts.
36 watts consumption each (on high).
3000+ lumens each.
Includes wiring harness.
Custom tooled optics.