World’s most advanced LED auxiliary light – brighter than any high beam, fully dimmable, flood beam pattern, and multiple mounting options.
- 60 watts with 6,000+ lumens and only 5-amp power draw at max output per light.
- 7” diameter housing – great for seeing into the shoulder and oncoming traffic
- Dimmable using included rheostat
- Ability to turn on/off via switch
- Variety of functions including*:
- High Beam Mode – lights go full 100% with bike’s high beam
- Horn Activation Mode – lights go full 100% when horn is activated
- 6 LED optics with a flood beam pattern – giving you a great light far down the road as well as spilling into the sides of the road.
- Your bike is sure to be noticed during the day and will brightly illuminate the road at night
- Perfect for: long-distance riding, winding back roads, off-road adventures, and seeing what is on the sides of the road around you
*Some bikes with LED headlights will not have the high beam feature. Horn option may need additional parts.
60 watts consumption each (on high).
6000+ lumens each.
Wiring harness included.
Super high power.
Custom tooled optics.