World’s most advanced LED auxiliary light – brighter than your standard high beam, fully dimmable, and multiple mounting options.
- 24 watts with 2,400+ lumens and only 2-amp power draw at max output per light.
- 2.2” diameter housing – this light can be mounted in places others cannot
- Fully dimmable using provided rheostat
- Lights are on all the time for added safety
- Variety of functions including*:
- High Beam Mode – lights go full 100% with bike’s high beam
- Horn Activation Mode – lights strobe when horn is activated
- 3 LED optics with a driving beam pattern – brighter than a standard head light
- Your bike is sure to be noticed during the day and will brightly illuminate the road at night
- Perfect for: added visibility, country roads, commuting, city riding and being more noticeable.
*Some bikes with LED headlights will not have the high beam feature. Horn option may need additional parts.
- 24 watts consumption each (on high)
- 2" diameter
- 2000+ lumens each
- 7 ounces
- Fully adjustable
- CNC billet housing
Ducati kit includes:
Motorcycle wiring harness with proprietary adjustable control
Mounting brackets with hardware
Pair of Darla LED Lights
- City riding
- Long distance riders